Terms & Privacy
Please contact us for a copy of our terms & conditions.
What information do we collect?
We collect data from you when you register to one of our courses or use our contact form. You can however visit our site anonymously at any time.
What do we use your personal information for?
We use your information to provide the services you have requested. We may also use your information for the following purposes:
- To improve our service to you by evaluating feedback and information from you
- To send periodic emails to include email marketing – you can unsubscribe from any marketing contact from us through the link at the bottom of the email
- To administer a promotion, event or for our customer database
- To process, confirm and complete an online order
How long do we hold your data?
- Personal data relating to transactions is anonymised after seven years and your account will be removed after seven years of inactivity
How do we protect and safeguard your personal information?
We have a variety of security measures in place to protect your personal information. Our website is protected using SSL. Card payments are processed by Paypal and we do not store your card details.
Withdrawing your consent
- If you would like to withdraw your consent, please contact us directly.
- Once you notify us of your request, we will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Wherever possible, we will anonymise all records relating to you and to your account, including all transactions and communication.
Who has access to your data?
Access to your personal data is restricted at all times. Only our designated web design team our staff will be able to access your data. Their access and activities are restricted to the purposes outlined above. These parties are:
- Us; we have direct access to your data.
- Our web designers Isle Interactive, can act on our behalf as Data Processors. This means they host our website and have access to ensure its corrects function.
Your email address is safe with us.
- We never sell or share your email addresses with other companies.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- If you receive a newsletter and decide you don't like it, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- If you feel you've been sent unsolicited email and would like to register a complaint, please email us using our contact page.
Find out more about the cookies we use on our cookies page.